What Does Racial Healing Mean to You?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
This winter Penumbra’s Senior Leadership Team visited various locations around the Twin Cities to ask people about what racial healing means to them. Watch the video below to learn more!
Let us know what racial healing means to you in a video response!
• Record a video of yourself answering the following question: “What does racial healing mean to you?”
• Your video response should be approximately one minute.
• Submit your video response to firstname.lastname@example.org OR post your video to Facebook or Instagram and tag Penumbra!
If you send us a video response please let us know if we can share it on our social media channels or other organizational materials.
TIPS FOR RECORDING:
• Hold or place your camera/phone at an angle so that there’s minimal space above your head.
• Make sure that your biggest light source IS NOT behind you.
• Avoid or minimize background noise.
• Have fun with it!
“As an institution that has been serving our community for more than four decades, the Penumbra Center for Racial Healing will be a beacon for all of us as we move through these uncertain times towards a brighter future for our children and grandchildren.”